Friday, January 30, 2009

Holy Kindergarten Batman! It's the 100th Day of School!



Friday, January 30th marks the 100th day of school for Philip. I found out the afternoon of Thursday, January 29th that he needed to have a shirt made up with 100 things on it to wear to school the following day. The kids who make shirts will get to wear them in a parade around the school. So, with little advance notice, I think we came up with a pretty cute idea! (If I do say so myself!) As luck would have it, this green T-shirt was on the clearance rack at Wal-Mart for $3.00. We decided to draw 100 question marks on it to make it like the Riddler from Batman. Of course, Philip loved the idea. He was just upset he couldn't wear a mask too! I think it turned out pretty cute for a last minute project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good idea! You got it figured out I see.

Andrea said...

That is cute Bridget!! Chase made masks and had special snacks for their 100th day!

The Shrivers said...

Good idea...you're so creative!! Give him a kiss from me and the boo!

Philip's first day of Kindergarten!

Philip's first day of Kindergarten!

Followers